When it comes to weddings, there will always be couples who want the best of everything. They would like to get almost everything new, personalized to them, and over-the-top things. Yet, some are more practical and budget-conscious without compromising the elegant style of their big day. The latter holds for Mara and Edson, who creatively planned theirs with something old, new, borrowed, and blue.
Mara and Edson have always thought of a simple yet stylish wedding since the beginning. Both are simple folks and would want their personality extended during this milestone. So, despite limited resources during the pandemic restrictions, the couple didn’t have to adjust with efforts as they already intended to do a handful of DIY and preloved items such as Mara’s wedding dress. They also inherited their wedding rings from their parents.
The Wedding Team:
- Photo: Hugbig Photography
- Video: Amavi Studios
- OTD Coordinator: Create Memories Coordination by Christelle
- Bride’s Hair & Makeup: Mr. John Steinmann
- Groom’s Attire: Kultura
- Preparation: Limketkai Luxe Hotel
- Ceremony: Cove Garden Resort
- Florist & Event Stylist: The Creative House
- Catering: Damaso Catering
- Cake: Cakeistry.cdo