Couples nowadays have no option to plan for grand weddings due to the limited number of guests required during the pandemic restrictions. The good thing about it is, many couples are getting more creative in conceptualizing their version of a grand wedding. This was the case for Hanna and Alvin, who organized a grandiose rustic-style wedding with 30 of their closest guests.
Since the beginning, Hanna has always wanted a rustic wedding theme. Luckily, Alvin was on board with the overall styling she envisions for their big day. However, not many venues can accommodate their other considerations for having a dreamy and serene place to emphasize the occasion’s solemnity. So, the couple needed to be picky on selecting the venues and the tiniest details to fit their preferences.
The Wedding Team:
- Photo: Love and Other Theories
- Video: Trickshot Films
- OTD Coordinator: LV Dream+ Art Events
- Bridal Gown: Zharies Fashion Boutique
- Bride’s Hair & Makeup: Vanity Creation by Ricee A.
- Groom’s Attire: Arvox Tailoring
- Preparation: Lifeplace Retreat and Events Place
- Entourage Bouquet: Accents and Petals
- Florist & Stylist: Blooming Hobby
- Reception: One Feather Events Place + Kitchen
- Catering: Stellaire Catering Services
- Cake: Angelo’s Tagaytay Grazing Table
- Lights & Sounds: Beat Audio Lights and Sounds