In times of uncertainty, thanks to COVID-19, some couples would always find their way to prove that their love is bigger than any chance to back down.
That’s precisely what Lyka and Anton showed when they decided to push through their wedding on its original date, despite changing many of their plans twice due to Taal eruption and Coronavirus pandemic. And while their big day may not have resembled what they had envisioned, their courage to pursue the celebration, albeit with extra precaution, inspired many of their families and loved ones. The couple was certain of one thing — and that’s to get married no matter the odds!
The Wedding Team:
- Photo: Arvin Simbulan Photography
- Video: The Film Project
- Bridal Gown: Banggo Niu
- Bride’s Hair & Makeup: Pong Niu
- Groom’s Suit: Banggo Niu
- Preparation: The Blue Leaf Events Pavilion
- Ceremony: St. John Bosco Parish
- Reception: The Blue Leaf Events Pavilion and Arabica PH
- Caterer: K by Cunanan
- Cake: Cupcake by Sonja’s
- Invitation: Print & Co.
- Accessories: Nine West and Pedro