Every couple needs to adjust the number of their wedding guests to follow the restrictions during the pandemic. Some will embrace the intimate terms, and others would find a way to maximize the venue capacity so they can invite most of their loved ones. Nikko and Jhoanne knew that a garden wedding reception would allow them to expand their guests and implement all their wedding plans without a drastic change. So, they said a big yes to their dream wedding right away!
The couple chose Tagaytay as the venue for their wedding. Why would they not? Apart from the fact that it’s the wedding capital of the Philippines, Nikko and Jhoanne spent countless date nights in this romantic place when they were still dating – this place is special to their hearts. It is also the perfect venue to achieve a vintage bohemian wedding theme they always wanted.
The Wedding Team:
- Photo: Love and Other Theories
- Video: Love and Other Theories
- OTD Coordinator: MC Events
- Bridal Gown: Bride House Philippines
- Bride’s Hair & Makeup: Makeup by Dan Kevin
- Groom’s Suit: Burton Menswear London
- Preparation: Abagatan Ti Manila
- Ceremony: Chapel On The Hill
- Florist & Stylist: The Event Stylist by D& J
- Reception Stylist: Tita Sonya Tagaytay Event Flowers & Designs
- Wedding Bands: Viera Jewelry and Karat World
- Invitation: Paperless Co.
- Accessories: Pedro and Oris
- Grazing Table: Lady Marz Catering and Services
- Cake: Kerren’s Cupcakes And Pastries
- Lights & Sounds: Beat Audio Lights and Sound (String Lights)
- Bridal Car: Qlassic Bridal Cars